Fish Fiesta Filippino Style
- Port Barton Marine Park is 10,1961ha. An effectively run Marine Protected Area (MPA) has many benefits to people and sustains life on Earth, including restoration and replenishing resources for social, economic, and cultural enrichment.
- Healthy Oceans and MPA’s can contribute to Livelihoods, Climate, Marine tourism, Resilience, Food, Coastal protection.
- Philippines is part of “The Coral Triangle” - the nursery of the seas - is the most diverse marine region on the planet, covering some 6million km2 of Ocean across 6 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. This ecological wonder is home to 76% of the world's reef-building coral species and 6 out the 7 known species of marine turtles.
- Low-impact, high-value, Sustainable Nature Adventure Based Tourism in areas of High Conservation Value bring a brighter and more sustainable social, economic and cultural future for the Coral Triangle region.
- The Coral Triangle region is a renowned sustainable tourism destination with economic benefits flowing to communities, governments and private enterprise, providing a strong incentive to protect and sustain the region's natural environment.
- The Ocean produces half the oxygen we breath and absorbs 30% of the carbon we produce. We need the Ocean, lets look after it :)
Atelier Aquatic Community Interest Company - atelieraquatic.org @atelieraquatic
Art- Marine Life Education- Marine Conservation